The Insightful Leader Live: How to Make Innovation Work in the 21st Century
Featured Kellogg Faculty Speaker: Benjamin Jones is the Gordon and Llura Gund Family Professor of Entrepreneurship and a professor of strategy. An economist by training, Professor Jones studies the sources of economic growth in advanced economies, with an emphasis on innovation, entrepreneurship, and scientific progress. He also studies global economic development, including the roles of education, climate, and national leadership in explaining the wealth and poverty of nations.
- How to Ramp Up Innovation in the U.S.
- Immigrants to the U.S. Create More Jobs than They Take
- The U.S. Is Full of Innovative Thinkers. The Government Needs to Marshal All of Them to Fight Covid-19.
- Early Career Failures Can Make You Stronger in the Long Run
- Sure, Industry Outsiders Can Bring Fresh Ideas. But Are They Better Entrepreneurs?
- How Old Are Successful Tech Entrepreneurs?
- What Happens to Innovation When the Financial Incentives Change?
Optimize your marketing channels’ impact by joining one of Kellogg’s Executive Education classes in Marketing & Sales.