The Insightful Leader Live
A series of live, virtual events providing an hour of critical leadership and business insights from a Kellogg professor.
The Insightful Leader Live: Leadership in a Time of Social and Political Activism
Brayden King is a professor of management and organizations at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and is affiliated with the department of sociology. His research focuses on how social movement activists influence corporate social responsibility, organizational change, and legislative policymaking. He also studies the ways in which the reputations and identities of businesses and social movement organizations emerge and change.
- Why Anger Gets in the Way of Employee Activism
- In an Era of Easy Outrage, When Should Brands Take a Stand?
- How the NRA Boycotts Force Companies to Walk a Precarious Tightrope
- Book: Contention and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Book: Reputation Rules: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most valuable Asset
- Book: Rules without Rights
For the latest Kellogg Faculty research and expertise, exclusive content, and the chance to connect with Insight readers, follow us on our newly-launched LinkedIn page.