The Insightful Leader Live: Do You Have Executive Presence?
Brooke Olson Vuckovic is a clinical professor of leadership at the Kellogg School of Management, where she teaches on a wide variety of leadership topics, including the moral complexity in leadership. She takes great pride in having received the Faculty Impact Award in multiple years from her MBA students for her outstanding contributions in the classroom. In addition to teaching, Brooke is the academic director for “Leading the Family Enterprise” and the faculty director of coaching for Zell Fellows, Kellogg’s highly selective venture accelerator program. Her work at Kellogg reflects her deep interest in the complex tasks of leadership in general, but especially within multigenerational family enterprise and founder-led companies.
- Podcast: Now’s the Time to Hone Your Moral Decision-Making Skills
- How self-awareness can make you a better leader (The Economist)
- Difficult Conversations in Family Business: When Should You Have Them, and Why? (Kellogg Executive Education)
- Implicit Assumption Test (Harvard)
- Be Yourself, but Carefully (HBR)
- Women Rising: The Unseen Barriers (HBR)
- The Authenticity Paradox (HBR)
- How a Position of Power Can Change Your Voice (NPR)
- Fresh Air: Terry Gross and Annette Bening discuss voice/breath support and sustained inflection (audio)
- Northwestern Communication: Accent Modification and Professional Speaking Services
Optimize your marketing channels’ impact by joining one of Kellogg’s Executive Education classes in Marketing & Sales.