The Insightful Leader Live: What Can AI Do for Your Business?
Eric T. Anderson is a professor of marketing and the director of the Kellogg–McCormick MBAi Program. His research interests include analytics, retailing, pricing strategy, innovation, new products, and channel management. His recent research has been conducted with various companies around the world and has impacted both management practice and academic theory.
- The Marketing Leader’s Guide to Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Who Should Stop Unethical A.I.? (The New Yorker; monthly article limits apply)
- Kellogg Executive Education Program: Leading with Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- The Kellogg & McCormick MBAi Program
- Book: Leading with AI and Analytics: Build Your Data Science IQ to Drive Business Value
- Book: The AI Marketing Canvas: A Five-Stage Road Map to Implementing Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
Introducing Insight Unpacked Season 1, a new podcast series from Kellogg Insight. Learn about building a new brand (or reviving an old one), from naming and logo design to brand storytelling and measuring brand health.